There is a new 5-star character coming up in Genshin Impact. He is Albedo, the Chief Alchemist. He is the Captain of Investigation at the Knights of Favonius. As far building teams is concerned, this character can be a strong support for most teams.
He is a sword-wielding character of the Geo class and in teams, he could be primary DPS particularly when you get his build rightly. In this post, we talk about that only, i.e., the Best Albedo Build in Genshin Impact. We will talk about constellations, move sets, and the best possible build for Albedo in Genshin Impact.
If you re going to choosing Albedo then you should also consider to work on farming Cecilia and Forbidden Curse Scrolls. These would be required aplenty as his Ascension Materials to level him up to the max. Though unofficial, but you can check out the potential skills, this might change with the official release however:
- Favonius Bladework (Normal Attack)
- Normal attack performs five rapid strikes.
- Plunging attack damage opponents below with an AoE.
- Charged attacks consume Stamina to unleash two rapid strikes.
- Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma: Albedo makes a Solar Isotoma with alchemy, dealing AoE damage on appearance.
- When enemies within the Solar Isotoma field take damage, it generates Transient Blossoms (once every 2 seconds), which deals AoE Geo damage that scales off Albedo’s DEF stats.
- Only one Isotoma can exist at a time and is classified as a Geo Construct.
- Standing on the Solar Isotoma acts like an elevator and can push you up a certain height.
- Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
- Under Albedo’s command, Geo crystals surge and deal AoE Geo DMG in front of him.
- Tectonic Tide and Fatal Blossom damage do not generate Transient BLossoms.
- When an Isotoma is on the field, 7 Fatal Blossoms spawn and burst into AoE Geo damage.
Best Build for Albedo in Genshin Impact
The following is the list of best weapons, stats and artefacts to go for Albedo:
- Weapons: The Flute, Festering Desire, Favonius Sword
- Stats: DEF, Geo DMG, ATK, CRIT
- Artifacts: Archaic Petra, Noblesse Oblige, Berserker
Best Weapons for Albedo
Albedo can use pretty much flexibly in some one-handed swords. In the 1.2 update there is a chance of introducing a new weapon called Festering Desire. This weapon gives Energy recharge as the secondary stat. The passive is called Undying Admiration, and it increases Elemental Skill Damage by a whole 16%. Also, the Elemental Skill critical rate is also increased by 6%.
Some other potential options for Albedo is the Favonius Sword. It has Elemental Recharge Percentage and Elemental Passives. The Flute is also a good weapon for it has Chord Passive and it grants harmonics on hit. In this weapon the power of music deals 100% attack damage when you hit Five harmonics. This damage is done to surrounding enemies.
Best Stats for Albedo
Solar Isotoma move scales with DEF of Albedo. Therefore, this stat is one stat you can look forward to maximize it. If you are looking for using Albedo for purely support you can maximize you can go for Energy Recharge as Secondary.
In a DPS role, you can go for ATK and CRIT for Albedo as optimal damage output. You can also go for plus Geo bonus damage for the Goblet. This element is a favorite of Albedo for causing maximum damage.
Best Artifacts for Albedo
The two-piece Archaic Petra bonus is undoubtedly going to be strong on Albedo, as far as Artefact sets are concerned. The set provides a 15% Geo damage in the overall. This is going to increase the damage output significantly. Mix it up with the likes of Noblesse Oblige for the two-piece 20% Elemental Burst damage could also help Albedo more.
Berserker gear is a good one as far as lower-level gear sets are concerned. They could prove to be best alternatives to Archaic and Noblesse in the lower-level segment.
- Flower of Eden: Transient Blossoms generated by Albedo’s Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma regenerate 1.2 Energy for Albedo.
- Opening of Phanerozoic: Transient Blossoms generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma grant Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30-seconds. Each stack of Fatal Reckoning increases damage by 30% of Albedo’s defense, stacking up to 4 times. Unleashing Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide consumes all stacks of Fatal Reckoning, increasing the Tectonic Tide and Fatal Blossoms’ damage based on the number of stacks consumed.
- Grace of Helios: Increases the level of Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma by 3.
- Descent of Divinity: Solar Isotoma increases Plunging Attack damage by 30% for active party members within the area of effect.
- Tide of Hadean: Increases the level of Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide by 3.
- Dust of Purification: If a shield created by Crystallize protects active party members within the area of effect, Solar Isotoma increases their damage by 17%.
Albedo is a new character and let us see how far you can take it in Genshin Impact. This charater, however, has the potential to go all the way. It is a highly flexible character and the build matters the most. Hope we could provide you what you were looking for. Happy gaming!
Other Genshin Impact Character Builds