In the trial event of Genshin Impact, Sucrose is one of the latest editions. Also, during Klee’s Sparkling Steps banner she has featured with increased odds. If you gained her then here is a comprehensive guide for the best build possible for Sucrose. Her role suits best as a support. But that is not all, you need her well suited to make her an indispensable character for any team composition. You can find the best build – artefacts, weapons and Stats, for Sucrose in Genshin Impact in this post.
Sucrose could be considered a budget Venti. She is ready to go and a simple character. She pulls her enemies in, do the do and then throw them back. She has a large AOE capabilities.
So, what are we waiting for, let us dive in and check her builds out!
Best Build for Sucrose in Genshin Impact
Sucrose is essentially a Support character. She has elemental combos and crowd control abilities.
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers is a great choice particularly if you use DPS heavily. Even better choice is Mappa Mare because it provides you with capabilities to go for elemental detonations. Emerald Orb is not a bad choice at all as well. But it is not the first choice. So, we say you should go for:
- Mappa Mare – it can trigger elemental reaction for 8 to 16 percent Elemental DMG for a full 10 seconds. That too it can stack up to two times.
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers – when you switch characters, the next character you switch to can have an increased attack from 23 to 48 percent again for 10 seconds. But you have to wait for 20 seconds if you want to do it consecutively.
The Instructor and Exile are most suitable artefacts for a support character like Sucrose. You would find it best suited for new players as well. Viridescent Venerer is also a great choice if you are looking up to erode your foes away. This can get you a burst of Anemo Swirl damage and you can swap back to a DPS as well. You can choose the following for your Artefacts:
- Instructor – can increase Elemental mastery by 80 for set of 2-piece. After consuming an Elemental Skill, it can increase the Elemental Mastery of all your party members by 120 for eight seconds for the set of 4-piece.
- The Exile – for a 2-piece, Energy recharge by 20%. For a 4-piece, regenerate 2 Energy for for your party members for six seconds, every 2 seconds. It is non-stackable.
- Viridescent Venerer – for a 2-piece, Anemo DMG, 15% bonus. For a 4-piece one, increase in Swirl damage by 60%. Opponents elemental resistance decreases with its use in their swirl by 40% for a full 10 seconds.
Too much of an Anemo can reduce other effects for a team. Otherwise, Sucrose can fit just any team. The best teams would be:
Budget team –
- Main DPS: Xiangling
- Secondary DPS: Chongyun
- Healer: Barbara
- Support: Sucrose
Top tier team –
- Main DPS: Diluc
- Secondary DPS: Keqing
- Healer: Qiqi
- Support: Sucrose
The capabilities of Sucrose are really awesome. As she is new, we think that we could bring out the best build for Sucrose out for you to arm her well.
Other Genshin Impact Character Builds