Valheim is one of the most adventurous arcade games of current times on the internet. With exponential growth in the player counts each day, it is growing to be one of the most loved Viking purgatory games online. It challenges you at all levels to survive and guard yourself against all the attacks in the Swamp Biome.
You can explore the swamp all you want, but it stays to be one of the most dangerous niches you have ever encountered. The swamp is filled with creatures of all kinds and enemies that are treacherous and can be deadly. Be alert so that you don’t die amongst them.
What is a Swamp?
A swamp is a place, a niche where the most dangerous creatures you can ever imagine exist in Valheim. The swamp is roamed around by creatures like Draugr and Wraith torturing people who come into their vicinity. If you want to get out of the swamp alive, make use of the resources and progress further to exit from this treacherous game. Defeat the most dangerous boss Bonemass to stay alive. Read on to know more about Valheim: The Swamp Biome.
How to Find & Explore Swamp
The swamp consists of a lot of creatures that can skin you alive, but don’t worry, you only need to get one thing i.e., the Wishbone. The wishbone provides you to look through the ground for any hidden veins of silver ore. Be on guard to survive.
You can make your way through the biome more easily if you carry these resources with you. Use the following resources to get through the Swamp Biome easily.
- A hoe. To avoid leeches and damage done by them.
- Make Poison Resist Mead. You will be able to make it by using 10 honey, 10 coal, 5 thistles, and one neck tail.
- Two tower shields.
- Use of stealth
Enemies You Face in Swamp
The swamp is inhabited by a variety of creatures but the most dangerous of them all are the following:
- Leeches: Not the most dangerous if you can avoid water. Water aids in the danger.
- Blobs: They drop Blob ooze which is filled with poison to kill you. Avoid their poison buff and arrows.
- Skeletons: You can find them in the Swamps and Burial chambers. You can wield many weapons with their bones.
- Draugr: They are the most dangerous weapon yielding enemies that can hurl huge weapons on you.
- Wraith: They are nocturnal creatures and appear only during the night and in empty houses. You can kill them with a bow or spear.
- Surtlings: They are tiny Fire Imps and are of lesser value. You can kill them easily with something hot.
- Draugr Elite: They are more dangerous than Draugr itself. You need to kill one of them to obtain an elite trophy.
Loot to Collect
Apart from the dangers, the swamp holds within you need to gather a lot of other resources to get a clear signal from the swamp. The resources you can find are-
- Ancient Bark: It is used to wield six of the greatest weapons in the game. Collect it and wield it to boost your strength.
- Guck: A part of Draugr fang.
- Scrap Iron: To wield the weapon of your choice.
Once you get your hands on the Swamp key, you can enter the Sunken Crypts as this is the most difficult level of all. The tricks that can help you cross these crypts are:
- Keep your muddy scrap intact as even a small whole can damage your entire body Enemies trap these crevices to kill you.
- Get your hands on Fire arrows to get rid of Blobs and Draugr.
Defeat the Boss
Bonemass can flood the air you are breathing with poison, hence he is considered the most dangerous boss in the game. He will be able to summon other creatures like blobs, skeletons, etc. You can use a club or a stag breaker to kill the boss and also have poison mead ready in handy.
- How to Make a Wolf Fur Cape in Valheim
- Does Valheim Have Controller Support?
- Valheim HD Texture Pack Mods For Realistic Graphics